VEGAS (September 29, 2020) – The Vegas Golden Knights will be auctioning two exclusive player experiences at the 2020 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open Championship Pro Am, a PGA TOUR event at TPC Summerlin starting today, September 29 at 1:30 p.m. PT through 2 p.m. PT on Friday, October 2. Fans will have the opportunity to bid on playing with Max Pacioretty & Matthew Wolff or Jonathan Marchessault & Tony Finau.
The package includes all of the following:
- (1) Night Hotel Accommodation at Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa Tuesday, Oct. 6
- (1) Playing Spot for the winner and a guest in Championship Pro Am Wednesday, Oct. 7 alongside Max Pacioretty & Matthew Wolff OR Jonathan Marchessault & Tony Finau
- Elevated Food options available on the Driving Range and throughout the course
- (1) Pro Am Contestant Badge (Inside the Ropes Access)
- (1) Pro Am Gift Package
- Signed pin flag from PGA TOUR pro playing partner
- (1) Wednesday Clubhouse Parking Pass
- (2) Weekly Tickets Thursday – Sunday to special VIP Hospitality Experience
To bid on these exclusive player experiences, click here or text ShrinersVGKF to 76278. Bidding will start at $6,000. All of the proceeds from these two auction experiences will go to Shriners Hospitals for Children.
Please note these are two separate experiences up for auction to play with either Pacioretty & Wolff or Marchessault & Finau. Those who enter cannot play/win both. A full list of rules can be found here. A COVID-19 test will be required to play.
ABOUT THE VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
The Vegas Golden Knights are a National Hockey League franchise owned and operated by Black Knight Sports and Entertainment LLC. The Vegas Golden Knights were established by founding partners William Foley and his family and the Maloof family. For the latest news and information on the Golden Knights visit vegasgoldenknights.com. Fans can follow the team on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
ABOUT SHRINERS HOSPITALS FOR CHILDREN OPEN
The 2020 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open brings the FedExCup to TPC Summerlin as the PGA TOUR returns to the Las Vegas valley for the 38th consecutive year in this charitable tournament. Defending champion, Kevin Na will be one of the many top golfers in the world that will participate in the competition and help support the mission of Shriners Hospitals for Children® from Oct. 5 – 11 at TPC Summerlin. For more information, please visit www.shrinershospitalsopen.com. Follow the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.